Singer Chris Brown’s bodyguard is being accused of beating up a man who took a photograph of the 20-year-old singer, People.com reports. The man, Robert Rosen, is suing Brown for personal injury. In his lawsuit, filed in LA Superior Court, Rosen claims that on March 13, 2009, he took a photograph of Brown playing basketball at an L.A. gym. The bodyguard allegedly then chased Rosen. Rosen fell down a flight of stairs, the bodyguard allegedly caught him, and “picked [Rosen] up by his shorts, andphysically assaulted him,” the lawsuit claims. Rosen is seeking damages to cover his emotional distress and medical bills.
Posted May 28 2009 — 2:46 AM EDT
- 'Miss Peregrine's' author to pen second trilogy
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw joins Ava DuVernay’s 'A Wrinkle In Time'
- First 'Nashville' season 5 promo confirms Hayden Panettiere's return
- Neon Trees frontman Tyler Glenn to perform at EW PopFest
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer