According to The Hollywood Reporter, the holiday season is starting early for Kristin Chenoweth: The Broadway veteran has landed the lead in Twelve Men ofChristmas, an original movie that will premiere on Lifetime as part of the channel’s annual “Fa La La La Lifetime” programming in December. The romantic comedy is based on Phillipa Ashley’s novel (originally titled Decent Exposure) about a PR exec (Chenoweth) who brings her media skills to a Montana town. Chenoweth was most recently seen on ABC’s defunct Pushing Daisies, for which she earneda Supporting Actress Emmy nomination last year.
Posted May 28 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'