Reality show judge and former tabloid journalist Piers Morgan says that singing sensation Susan Boyle has been struggling to cope with the pressures of fame and was ready to walk off Britain’s Got Talent, according to Reuters. Morgan told Inside Edition that Boyle has “been in tears repeatedly…. And, as of yesterday, she waspacking her bags.” However, she finally agreed to see the show through to the end.
Posted May 28 2009 — 9:46 PM EDT
- Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon play a Best Friends Challenge
- What to Watch Thursday: Joel McHale tackles 'The Great Indoors'
- Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon sing 'Ironic' at summer camp
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst addresses this week's panic attack
- Twitter rallies behind 'Mockingbird' writer after feminist cover backlash
- Stephen Colbert gives Newt Gingrich ‘the talk’ after Megyn Kelly interview
- Megyn Kelly to co-host 'Live' with Kelly Ripa the morning after election
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers