Variety reports that Tom Cruise may have finally chosen his next project: The action-comedy Wichita, co-starring Cameron Diaz as an unlucky-in-love woman who meets a secret agent (Cruise). James Mangold (3:10 to Yuma) is attached to direct the project – which may come out as soon as next summer – from a script by Minority Report writer Scott Frank (with tweaks by Shutter Island scribe Laeta Kalogridis).
Posted May 28 2009 — 9:55 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop