Girls Just Want to Have Fun, the 1985 teen comedy that starred Mad About You’s Helen Hunt and Sex and the City’s Sarah Jessica Parker, looks like it’s getting the remake treatment, according to a report in Variety. Twentieth Century Fox and Lakeshore Entertainment have writer Michelle Morgan working on a new version of the movie, which focused on two girls who were obsessed with dancing and a hit dancing show.
Posted May 29 2009 — 9:56 AM EDT
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'This Is Us': Milo Ventimiglia on Jack's fate
- 'Gilmore Girls' revival: New posters feature three generations, plus Luke
- Kim Kardashian West is Wonder Woman in Halloween throwback photo
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop