Longtime EW readers may be most familiar with Toy Story 3 as the hypothetical subject of an endless corporate squabble. But it’s a real movie now, all right, and it’s coming – in 3-D, no less – on June 18, 2010. Last night Entertainment Tonight premiered a trailer for the Pixar film. Not much was revealed, but it’s great to hear Tom Hanks as Woody and Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear again, isn’t it? Check out the clip, which is sadly in fuzzy-looking 2-D only, below, and weigh in: How much are you looking forward to Toy Story 3? And how old does it make you feel to realize that the first Toy Story came out 14 years ago?
Posted May 29 2009 — 12:41 PM EDT
- This Week’s Cover: Steven Yeun of 'The Walking Dead' on Glenn's brutal death
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Marika Dominczyk makes her debut — exclusive first look
- ABBA launching 'digital experience' featuring virtual reality
- 'Rectify' creator previews 'emotionally unencumbering' final season
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'KUWTK' after Paris robbery
- Tom Hanks or Bill Murray? The Internet struggles to decide
- Howard Stern: Graphic interviews reveal 'who Trump is'
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like