If my Dream Emmy Ballot had included the guest acting categories there’s no question The Office’s Amy Ryan would have made the cut. It’s not like she’ll need the extra push though. It’s a foregone conclusion that her freakin’ hilarious work as Michael’s soul mate Holly will earn her a nod. It’s also a foregone conclusion that if Ryan were to ever pay me a visit at work I would do two of the following things: gush about her awesomeness and grill her for scoop about Holly’s inevitable return next season. I think I succeeded on both counts…
Posted June 1 2009 — 2:32 AM EDT
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?