There's a reason why Bitte Orca, the new album from Brooklyn artistes Dirty Projectors, is generating a lot of buzz in indie circles. Reason: This record rocks! It definitely fell into the “grower” category for me, though. Curveballs and risks are what make this band great, and that means that Bitte Orca can take a few listens to reveal itself. Good thing NPR is hosting a free stream of the entire album right now. That gives you a whole week to start getting into Bitte Orca before its June 9 release. What are you waiting for? Go stream it now and let us know what you think!
Posted June 2 2009 — 4:30 PM EDT
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles