There's a reason why Bitte Orca, the new album from Brooklyn artistes Dirty Projectors, is generating a lot of buzz in indie circles. Reason: This record rocks! It definitely fell into the “grower” category for me, though. Curveballs and risks are what make this band great, and that means that Bitte Orca can take a few listens to reveal itself. Good thing NPR is hosting a free stream of the entire album right now. That gives you a whole week to start getting into Bitte Orca before its June 9 release. What are you waiting for? Go stream it now and let us know what you think!
Posted June 2 2009 — 4:30 PM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!