There's a reason why Bitte Orca, the new album from Brooklyn artistes Dirty Projectors, is generating a lot of buzz in indie circles. Reason: This record rocks! It definitely fell into the “grower” category for me, though. Curveballs and risks are what make this band great, and that means that Bitte Orca can take a few listens to reveal itself. Good thing NPR is hosting a free stream of the entire album right now. That gives you a whole week to start getting into Bitte Orca before its June 9 release. What are you waiting for? Go stream it now and let us know what you think!
Posted June 2 2009 — 4:30 PM EDT
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!