There's a reason why Bitte Orca, the new album from Brooklyn artistes Dirty Projectors, is generating a lot of buzz in indie circles. Reason: This record rocks! It definitely fell into the “grower” category for me, though. Curveballs and risks are what make this band great, and that means that Bitte Orca can take a few listens to reveal itself. Good thing NPR is hosting a free stream of the entire album right now. That gives you a whole week to start getting into Bitte Orca before its June 9 release. What are you waiting for? Go stream it now and let us know what you think!
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' finally grunts toward theaters Feb. 19
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!