A badass Clive Owen teams up with a miscast Naomi Watts to take down an international arms-dealing bank ?run by Eurobaddies in bespoke suits. The International aims for Parallax View-style ’70s paranoia, but falls a bit short, except for one jaw-dropping, 10-minute shoot-out scene at NYC’s Guggenheim Museum that’s broken down on the fine EXTRAS. B
Genre: Mystery and Thriller; Starring: Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Brian F. O'Byrne; Director: Tom Tykwer; Author: Eric Singer; Release Date Wide: 02/13/2009; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted June 3 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3