Robert Knepper, who played the villain Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell on Prison Break, has been cast as the new bad guy on Heroes for next season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actor will appear in at least six episodes of the series' fourth season as Samuel, a charismatic but evil man with a twisted sense of humor, who will veer into the lives of all the heroes. Knepper also recently appeared in Transporter 3 and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Posted June 4 2009 — 9:50 AM EDT
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996