Robert Knepper, who played the villain Theodore “T-Bag” Bagwell on Prison Break, has been cast as the new bad guy on Heroes for next season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The actor will appear in at least six episodes of the series' fourth season as Samuel, a charismatic but evil man with a twisted sense of humor, who will veer into the lives of all the heroes. Knepper also recently appeared in Transporter 3 and The Day the Earth Stood Still.
Posted June 4 2009 — 9:50 AM EDT
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!