With so many great acts on the road to choose from, it's no easy task deciding who is the one to see in concert this summer. But, PopWatchers, I know you can make the tough calls! After all, this week alone you've already let us know what the Must videogame, on-screen couple, song, and comedy should be. Are you feeling nostalgic and ready to mosh/crowd surf/stage dive for No Doubt or would you rather throw your hands up for all the single ladies when Beyonce rolls into your city? Does Kenny Chesney's country crooning call to you or would you rather have a little Coldplay on a hot summer night? Vote below and let us know which of these you're most willing to endure the heat, and those pesky surcharges, for.
Posted June 5 2009 — 12:45 PM EDT
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big