We knew Raising the Bar's Mark-Paul Gosselaar was a good sport when he came into EW for a meet-and-greet last year, faced a room full of entertainment junkies reenacting scenes from Saved by the Bell (okay, that was just Tim Stack), and fed Annie Barrett cupcakes. But doing an entire interview on last night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon as a grown-up Zack Morris gives new meaning to the term. (Maybe he was game because he got to perform Zack Attack's “Friends Forever” with the Roots? UPDATE: That was one of Gosselaar's conditions. He talks all about the appearance here.) The big news – other than that Zack never upgraded his cell phone and Fallon does an excellent “time out” – is that Gosselaar committed to Fallon's Saved by the Bell reunion and announced that Elizabeth Berkley is also in. That just leaves Tiffani Thiessen and Dustin Diamond, who's supposed to be penning a tell-all about the show. (Mario Lopez, Lark Voorhies, and Dennis Haskins had already RSVP'd yes.) Are we excited about this idea now?
Posted June 9 2009 — 1:37 PM EDT
- 'Empire': Lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming at youth detention center
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Katie Ledecky throws out first pitch as Bryce Harper holds her medals
- 'Serial': Adnan Syed alibi witness shoots down attempts to discredit her
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...