Natalie Cole, who recently underwent a kidney transplant, announced that she will begin singing again in September with an appearance at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles, according to Reuters. The 59-year-old crooner revealed last year that she suffered from Hepatitis C; she had the surgery in May.
Posted June 9 2009 — 9:03 PM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'
- Lacey Chabert shares her list of Hallmark holiday movie musts
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z