NBC's Inside the Obama White House, the most intimate peek at the West Wing since Jackie Kennedy showed off the new Presidential china on CBS in 1962, was a ratings hit last Tuesday and Wednesday, according to AP. Both evenings drew more than nine million viewers to MSNBC, making it one of the week's ten most popular programs.
Posted June 9 2009 — 11:27 PM EDT
- 'Vampire Diaries' sneak peek: Cade visits Stefan in mid-season finale
- Yoko Ono pays tribute to John Lennon on anniversary of his death
- 'Hairspray Live!': Anna Kendrick, Andy Cohen, and more praise musical
- Young and old combine in new superhero line 'All Time Comics'
- Ryan Gosling teaches Jimmy Kimmel to waltz
- Jussie Smollett brings funk to Taraji P. Henson's holiday special
- 'La La Land' is EW’s best movie of the year
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 influences For His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk