That's right! Michael J. Fox, who many of us will always think of as Family Ties' young Republican Alex P. Keaton or the hirsute high school hoopster Scott Howard, is celebrating his birthday today. Is it really possible that he's 48? Where does the time go? To help celebrate the Canadian actor's big day, we offer you this classic trailer from 1985's Teen Wolf – the Citizen Kane of lycanthropic puberty films.
Posted June 9 2009 — 5:49 PM EDT
- Hold onto your suitcase! Unlocking 'Fantastic Beasts' theories
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Shut Eye' debuts on Hulu
- Chris Pratt and Jimmy Fallon do a Christmas-themed Mad Libs
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans