Social networking behemoth MySpace announced today that it's laying off around 30 percent of its employees, reducing its domestic roster to 1,000. In the face of declining pageviews and increased competition, the company is returning to a “start-up culture,” according to a press release.
Posted June 16 2009 — 4:15 PM EDT
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'TVD,' 'Supernatural,' 'OUAT' and more
- 'Power Rangers' poster calls out the new megazords
- The 'Yule Log' is back on VOD to heat up the holidays
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama