Singer Billy Joel, 60, and wife Katie Lee, 27, are ending their marriage, People.com reports. “After nearly five years of marriage Billy Joel & Katie LeeJoel have decided to separate,” the couple's reps said in a statement. “This decision is a result of muchthoughtful consideration. Billy & Katie remain caring friends withadmiration and respect for each other.” According to People, rumors about trouble in the marriage have been circulating for months.
Posted June 17 2009 — 9:24 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony