· Katy Perry’s ”Waking Up in Vegas” is the perfect song to listen to after watching The Hangover for the 15th time.
· Thankfully, Kristen Stewart didn’t get a Joan Jett makeover just for kicks. She’s playing the rocker in a biopic.
· Betty White’s wonderfully wacky press tour for The Proposal, which included playing beer pong with Jimmy Fallon.
· Bruce Springsteen joins Phish on stage at Bonnaroo. Legal ecstasy!
· The N’s marathon of Degrassi: The Next Generation. Childish yet incredibly addictive.
· Subway phobia after watching Pelham 1 2 3
· Finally realizing that it’s time you learned to tell the Jonas Brothers apart.
· The (barely visible) series finale of Pushing Daisies. May it live long and prosper on DVD.
· Secretly liking Lionel Richie’s new song ”Just Go” even though it sounds like a Bobby McFerrin castoff from 1988.
· Bad week to be a celebrity in love: Usher files for divorce, Kanye West splits from his girlfriend, and Miley Cyrus loses her underwear model.
· Lynn Wyatt and Candy Spelling: Wait — is it Halloween already?
· John Mayer coins the word pedamundo…because he wasn’t annoying enough already.
· Hi, Charlene Tilton. Sally Struthers wants her face back.
· Miss California, it’s time for you to go away. Pop culture doesn’t want you anymore.
· Heidi and Spencer Pratt: Enough.