It’s impossible to stroll a city sidewalk without encountering the occasional pile of dog poo — just like you can’t be a pop culture fan without having at least a tangential awareness of Heidi and Spencer Pratt, ”stars” of MTV’s The Hills and countless gossip blogs. But now, with the couple’s high-drama tenure on NBC’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! and irritating June 15 appearance on Today (after which Heidi claimed she’d been ”attacked” by Al Roker, of all people), it’s getting harder to tune out the fame-addicted duo. Honestly, it’s time to lock this monster back in its basic-cable cage. Don’t broadcast networks have enough problems without Speidi’s patented brand of idiocy?
Posted June 19 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors