Martin Lawrence is set to produce three new TV comedy series, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Lawrence's production company, Runteldat, is behind a planned animated Fox show based on Lawrence's life as a 13-year-old in the Washington, D.C. area, as well as a single-camera Starz series about an interracial family based on comedian Gary Owen's stand-up. Lawrence himself is also developing “a multicamera family comedy set at a funeral home,” with no network attached yet.
Posted June 24 2009 — 9:43 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony