VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted June 30 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- Larry Wilmore slams hunting dentist who killed Cecil the lion
- Keith Urban shows how this smash single got made
- Tyler, The Creator raps the new Dr. Seuss book
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ed Helms, Jenny McCarthy, Joel Edgerton & More!