VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted June 30 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- 'Scandal': Bellamy Young talks Fitz and Olivia's now-public affair
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC