VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted June 30 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?