VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted June 30 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- 'Contracted: Phase II' director talks about his 'surreal' VMAs experience
- Sneak Peek: Early scoop from EW's Shondaland issue
- Shonda Rhimes reveals the shows she wishes she created
- Check into 'Oscar’s Hotel' with this exclusive trailer for the Vimeo series
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Jacqueline West's eerie novel, 'Dreamers Often Lie'
- Caitlyn Jenner and Kris Jenner meet for the first time in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Colin Farrell must find love in 'The Lobster' trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!