VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted June 30 2009 — 1:00 PM EDT
- ABC reviving 'To Tell The Truth'
- Robert Downey Jr., Paul Thomas Anderson nearing 'Pinocchio' remake deal
- Michael Keaton, J.K. Simmons depart 'Kong: Skull Island'
- Spring Awakening returning to Broadway—in sign language
- NBC cancels 'American Odyssey'
- 'Star Trek' documentary chronicles the casting of Captain Picard — exclusive clip
- Channing Tatum channels Madonna, shows off 7 dance moves in 30 seconds
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!