VH1 has ordered celebreality series from two hip-hop stars – Sandra “Pepa” Denton of Salt n Pepa and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas of TLC. Both will premiere next year, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Pepa's eight half-hour episodes will follow her as she searches for love after living celibate for years. Chili's eight-episode series will also focus on her own quest for romance, this time with the help of Brooklyn relationship expert Tionna Smalls.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Trial begins for 'Dark Knight Rises' shooter James Holmes
- Pick Your Battles: A round-up of EW's exclusive 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' reports
- Amy Winehouse's family unhappy with documentary about her
- 'The Mentalist': Watch a supercut of Patrick and Teresa's romance
- Try not to dance to On An On's 'It's Not Over' -- exclusive
- Peep inside Brandon Flowers' 'Lonely Town' video
- Watch Mr. Feeny, Eric Matthews, and Shawn Hunter return on 'Girl Meets World'