Lawyers have filed a will for Michael Jackson in court. The document, which was created in 2002, names Jackson's mother, Katherine, as guardian of the performer's three children. (Interestingly, it also stipulates that should Katherine Jackson be deceased, Diana Ross would be nominated as guardian.) “I have intentionally omitted to provide for my former wife, Deborah Rowe Jackson,” Jackson's will also says. The court system will ultimately decide who will be granted custody of Jackson's children.
Posted July 1 2009 — 5:19 PM EDT
- Game of Thrones actor Peter Vaughan dies at 93
- Trevor Noah blames Donald Trump's advisors for enabling his tweeting
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' teaser trailer broke a Marvel record
- Will Smith: 'Bad Boys 3' is 'very close'
- Pixar’s 'Coco' reveals cast and plot details
- Jimmy Kimmel dings Trump while discussing Oscars gig
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for Taiwan call
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'