Sometimes, kids, good does triumph over evil – even if it does take eight long weeks for it to happen. I'm feeling pretty giddy after tonight's episode of The Bachelorette, what about you? No spoilers here, but this is a formidable final three, don't you think? (Now if only Michael the “straight-up” breakdancer would make a surprise return…) Click over for all the details in my complete Bachelorette recap, but first, share how you celebrated tonight's elimination in the comments section below. And be sure to check out Chris Harrison's exclusive Bachelorette blog, as well as the latest episode of The Doll Bachelorette below. This week: Zambonae enjoys a two-on-one date… in a hot air balloon!
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony