Holy crap! Just when you think you’ve seen every new twist on the tired zombie genre, along comes this crazy Spanish import to goose things up again. Manuela Velasco is an ambitious TV? reporter riding along with a crew of firefighters who land smack-dab in the middle of a gory, gooey outbreak turning folks into neck-munching, bloodthirsty maniacs. Shot in shaky handheld style, [REC] is a bit like George A. Romero’s Diary of the Dead, but, you know, actually scary. The only EXTRA is a so-so making-of doc. A?
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- Melissa Rivers pays tribute to Joan Rivers at Daytime Emmys
- Mariah Carey's new single is the best '90s throwback of the day
- Daytime Emmys 2015 winners are...
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington on Jon's brutal decision
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'We aren't perfect, but we are determined'