Comedy Central has ordered 10 episodes of a show starring Napoleon Dynamite’s Jon Heder and written and produced by Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, and Chris Henchy. The untitled sitcom stars Heder as an unemployed computer IT specialist who leaves the big city and returns to his small hometown, where he moves back in with his parents and younger brother. “We’ve always been fans of Jon’s,” McKay said in a press release. Heder costarred with Ferrell in 2007’s big-screen Blades of Glory. “This deal gives us a chance to take some big creative swings without the risk of testing and focus grouping the show to death.” The series will debut in 2010.
Posted July 9 2009 — 3:44 PM EDT
- Here are the 14 best pop culture GIFs of 2016
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans