Heroes will return to fan convention Comic-Con later this month, despite earlier questions about whether the once-mighty NBC hit would appear at the event where its myth was born three years ago. NBC confirms that the show will present a panel July 25 when creator Tim Kring is scheduled to screen an exclusive season 4 trailer accompanied by cast members Jack Coleman, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, and Zachary Quinto. The cast may not get the Heroes’ welcome they’ve received previously: Ratings slid 20 percent this year and critics drubbed the season. Perhaps as a result, the show is managing expectations. The panel is set for a new, off-the-main-stage venue in the adjoining Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel instead of last year’s digs in the 6,500-seat main hall (a.k.a. Hall H). Here’s hoping the new season’s title, Volume Five: Redemption, signals a turnaround.
Posted January 17 2015 — 1:02 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth': Will Forte on THAT season finale twist
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling sorry for a 'Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!