Heroes will return to fan convention Comic-Con later this month, despite earlier questions about whether the once-mighty NBC hit would appear at the event where its myth was born three years ago. NBC confirms that the show will present a panel July 25 when creator Tim Kring is scheduled to screen an exclusive season 4 trailer accompanied by cast members Jack Coleman, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, and Zachary Quinto. The cast may not get the Heroes’ welcome they’ve received previously: Ratings slid 20 percent this year and critics drubbed the season. Perhaps as a result, the show is managing expectations. The panel is set for a new, off-the-main-stage venue in the adjoining Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel instead of last year’s digs in the 6,500-seat main hall (a.k.a. Hall H). Here’s hoping the new season’s title, Volume Five: Redemption, signals a turnaround.
Posted July 10 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Limitless' is hosting a Bollywood dance number: Get your first look
- 'The Worst Witch' headed for a TV reboot on CBBC
- Emily Blunt channels 'Frozen' in new trailer for 'The Huntsman: Winter's War'
- Ubisoft confirms no major 'Assassin's Creed' release for 2016
- Shawn Ashmore is hunted down in 'Quantum Break' trailer
- Mayhem is on the menu in new trailer for 'The Invitation'
- Ryan Reynolds had Deadpool's charisma, cheek, and... tongue, says creator