Heroes will return to fan convention Comic-Con later this month, despite earlier questions about whether the once-mighty NBC hit would appear at the event where its myth was born three years ago. NBC confirms that the show will present a panel July 25 when creator Tim Kring is scheduled to screen an exclusive season 4 trailer accompanied by cast members Jack Coleman, Masi Oka, Adrian Pasdar, and Zachary Quinto. The cast may not get the Heroes’ welcome they’ve received previously: Ratings slid 20 percent this year and critics drubbed the season. Perhaps as a result, the show is managing expectations. The panel is set for a new, off-the-main-stage venue in the adjoining Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel instead of last year’s digs in the 6,500-seat main hall (a.k.a. Hall H). Here’s hoping the new season’s title, Volume Five: Redemption, signals a turnaround.
Posted July 10 2009 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'That Golden Girls Show' transforms quartet into puppets
- Vic Mensa: 'Affecting change in the hood is why I vote'
- All the ways to watch the presidential debate
- 'MacGruber 2' update teased by Jorma Taccone
- Brand New delay album, will play 'The Devil And God' at fall shows
- 'Will & Grace' is back! Get a first look at the special reunion
- Ryan Murphy says The WB was 'very homophobic' during 'Popular'