According to The Hollywood Reporter, Lindsay Lohan and Kristi Kaylor, Lohan's partner in the fashion line 6126, have started a new production company for film and TV called Unforgettable Productions. Among the projects the two are developing are a TV show called Faux Real, described as “Entourage for the fashion world,” a dating show called That's What Friends Are For, and a documentary series paired up with a charity.
Posted July 10 2009 — 12:10 PM EDT
- WATCH: Helen Mirren's ruff day turns adorable as she's surprised by puppies
- Westworld finale: 10 unanswered questions
- Westworld: Ed Harris on those big finale twists
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big