The custody hearing to determine the guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children has been postponed from July 13 to July 20, according to a Los Angeles Superior Court media advisory released on July 10. The postponement was made at the request of the musician's mother, Katherine Jackson, and the musician's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe. Jackson's three children – Prince Michael I, 12; Paris, 11; and Prince Michael II (Blanket), 7 – are currently living with Katherine Jackson at her home in Encino, Calif., according to People.com. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince Michael I and Paris; however, in Michael Jackson's will, the singer named his mother as the intended guardian of the children.
Posted July 10 2009 — 11:41 PM EDT
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- 'SNL': Emma Stone, John Cena, Casey Affleck are final hosts of 2016
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big