Wolverine star Hugh Jackman will star in the Full Monty-ish comedy Avon Man from 20th Century Fox, according to a story in Variety. The story follows men who are laid off from their jobs at an car dealership, and one – likely Jackman, although it's not clear in the Variety story – becomes an Avon salesman. While the venture is initially emasculating, the character eventually becomes a top seller due to his charm and good looks, and manages to coerce his buddies to join him in the endeavor to win a regional sales contest.
Posted July 15 2009 — 6:56 AM EDT
- New 'Call of Duty' teasers warn of a new enemy
- Beyoncé scores her sixth No. 1 album with 'Lemonade'
- Zac Efron once cried to try to get out of a ticket
- 'Friends' stars Matthew Perry and Matt LeBlanc reunite in London
- Paul McCartney meets women who inspired ‘Blackbird’ at Arkansas concert
- Patton Oswalt shares touching words from daughter after wife’s death
- Aretha Franklin performs 'Purple Rain' on International Jazz Day
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch