A search conducted today on the Houston office of Michael Jackson's doctor ended with federal agents seizing a forensic image of a computer's hard drive and 21 documents, reports the New York Times. Officers entered the Armstrong Medical Clinic in North Houston this morning to search the offices of Jackson's physician, Dr. Conrad Murray. As onlookers and news helicopters hovered, they loaded bags of confiscated evidence into police cars. A lawyer for Dr. Murray, Ed Chernoff, confirmed that the law inforcement officials had a warrant authorizing them to “search for and seize items, including documents, they believed constituted evidence of the offense of manslaughter.” Murray is one of several doctors currently under investigation in the wake of Jackson's death.
Posted July 22 2009 — 10:00 PM EDT
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday