According to the AP, a Los Angeles judge demanded that rap star Nas pay $44,000 in monthly child support payments to his estranged wife, Kelis, who gave birth to their son, Knight, yesterday. Kelis, a singer best known for her hit, “Milkshake,” delivered the boy in a New York hospital. She filed for divorce from Nas last April and the two have been haggling over child support payments for months.
Posted July 23 2009 — 9:07 PM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary