While speaking at the Comic-Con panel for his new movie, The Book of Eli, Gary Oldman told the crowd that the next Batman film will start shooting in 2010, scheduled for release in 2011. “You didn't hear that from me,” he added. When asked, Warner Bros. told EW the studio has no comment. Oldman played Commissioner Gordon in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.addCredit(“Stephen Vaughan”)
Posted July 24 2009 — 6:38 PM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!