“Octomom” Nadya Suleman has signed agreements for her 14 children to star in a reality television show, court documents obtained by the Associated Press indicate. Each of Suleman’s children will earn $250 per day according to the contracts (pending a judge’s approval); over three years, they will collectively earn approximately $250,000. The show, which is set to begin filming this Sept. 1, is being produced by Eyeworks, the European company behind such series as The Biggest Loser and Breaking Bonaduce. No network has yet bought the show.
Posted July 25 2009 — 3:05 PM EDT
- Here are the most-retweeted celebrities of 2016
- 'Game of Thrones,' 'Star Wars' top Twitter trending lists for 2016
- Seth Meyers compares Trump to 'sh--ty kid at high school'
- What to Watch Tuesday: Reggie Watts gets 'Spatial'
- Chris Rock announces first stand-up tour in 9 years
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' trailer: Humans and Transformers face off
- George R.R. Martin on 'Winds of Winter': 'Things are getting worse'
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday