Mila Kunis (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) is in talks to star opposite Natalie Portman (The Other Boleyn Girl) in director Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Kunis, who will appear opposite Denzel Washington in the upcoming post-apocalyptic thriller The Book of Eli, would play a rival ballerina who may or may not be a figment of Portman's character's imagination in the supernatural drama. The film would be Aronofsky's first since his acclaimed, Oscar-nominated turn with The Wrestler.
Posted July 27 2009 — 12:32 PM EDT
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big