The red band trailer for the Jeremy Piven car dealership comedy The Goods (in theaters Aug. 14) has debuted, and it has tons of great people in it. So why does that make me a little nervous? Maybe it's because I've seen one too many comedies where each member of the ensemble cast gets his or her funny moments, only they have nothing to do with each other or the actual storyline. But here's hoping I'm wrong and there's a reason for Craig Robinson to be talking about a dead stripper (which got the biggest laugh out of me, next to Ed Helms talking about opening for O-Town).
Posted July 27 2009 — 4:36 PM EDT
- Beyoncé, Taylor Swift dominated Tumblr in 2016
- 'RHOBH': See how Erika Girardi got that 'Y&R' role
- 'Westworld' finale: Anthony Hopkins on Dr. Ford's fate
- 'Legion': Premiere date, new trailer revealed
- When are the Grammy nominations?
- Bell Biv DeVoe cover New Edition's 'Happy Holidays'
- Jennifer Aniston used to belly dance at Christmas
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday