Actor Billy Crudup is joining the cast of Columbia Pictures’ upcoming big screen adaptation of Elizabeth Gilbert’s best-selling memoir Eat, Pray, Love. Variety says Crudup –who recently appeared in the films Public Enemies and Watchmen– will join co-stars Julia Roberts, Javier Bardem and Richard Jenkins when the production begins filming next week. Brad Pitt will co-produce.
Posted July 30 2009 — 11:49 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony