Thanks to a wildly-popular viral YouTube video clip, Chris Brown’s dance track “Forever” has become an unexpected hit. The tune sold 50,000 downloads during the week that ended July 26, according to Billboard. That marks Brown’s highest sales since Christmas 2008. As for the video, the online sensation features an entire wedding party entering a church, then grooving and dancing down the aisle while the song plays in the background.
Posted July 30 2009 — 10:05 PM EDT
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale