Nacho Vigalondo will direct an action comedy called Gangland about a team of video-game developers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The group of video-game developers at the center of the movie get more than they bargained for after promising to deliver an ubër-realistic game called, of course, Gangland. Before they know it, they find themselves having to survive in a real-life criminal underworld. Director Vigalondo received an Oscar nod for his short 7:35 in the Morning, and his Timecrimes film made its U.S. debut at the Sundance Film Festival in 2008.
Posted July 31 2009 — 6:01 AM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony