The two Ohio police chiefs accused of breaking into the home of the woman who gave birth to Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twins were charged July 31 with multiple felonies, including burglary, according to the AP. Chiefs Barry Carpenter and Chad Dojack are accused of entering the eastern Ohio home of Michelle Ross in May to allegedly steal and sell items that would have identified her as the surrogate mother for the acting couple’s twin daughters, who were born on June 22. Both men have pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Posted July 31 2009 — 7:31 PM EDT
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony