It only took Howard Stern and the promotion of their latest movie Funny People to finally get Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow to respond to Katherine Heigl’s January 2008 critique of Knocked Up as being “a little sexist” from her interview in Vanity Fair. Yesterday, the comedy duo acknowledged the remarks on Stern’s XM Sirius radio show, with Rogen referencing the Grey’s Anatomy star’s latest film The Ugly Truth. “That sounds like it really puts women on a pedestal.” The two, according to US Magazine, went on to say that she couldn’t have been cooler to work with on the set, with Apatow adding that he hasn’t spoken to the actress since the remark.
Posted July 31 2009 — 7:00 AM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing