It only took Howard Stern and the promotion of their latest movie Funny People to finally get Seth Rogen and Judd Apatow to respond to Katherine Heigl’s January 2008 critique of Knocked Up as being “a little sexist” from her interview in Vanity Fair. Yesterday, the comedy duo acknowledged the remarks on Stern’s XM Sirius radio show, with Rogen referencing the Grey’s Anatomy star’s latest film The Ugly Truth. “That sounds like it really puts women on a pedestal.” The two, according to US Magazine, went on to say that she couldn’t have been cooler to work with on the set, with Apatow adding that he hasn’t spoken to the actress since the remark.
Posted July 31 2009 — 7:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday