Aaron Buerge, star of the second season of ABC’s hit reality/dating series The Bachelor is apparently ready to give up his single status in real life, according to People.com. Buerge –who angered many fans when he broke up with elementary school psychologist Helene Eksterowicz at a Starbucks months after his televised proposal to her during the show’s 2002 finale– is set to marry commerical insurance agent Angye McIntosh on Aug. 8 in their hometown of Springfield, Mo.
Posted August 1 2009 — 12:08 AM EDT
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big