CBS has announced it will air a new daytime version of the game show Let’s Make a Deal starting Oct. 5. Wayne Brady will host the latest incarnation of Deal, which features contestants dressing up in silly costumes and making deals with the host. The original Deal is best known for its run from 1963-1977 when it was hosted Monty Hall.
Posted August 3 2009 — 1:02 PM EDT
- Jimmy Fallon plays 'Family Feud' on 'The Tonight Show'
- One Direction fans' Summer of Struggles: a timeline
- 'Survivor: Second Chance': Woo says he won't make same epic mistake twice
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Dakota Johnson, Keanu Reeves, Bar Refaeli & More!