CBS has announced it will air a new daytime version of the game show Let’s Make a Deal starting Oct. 5. Wayne Brady will host the latest incarnation of Deal, which features contestants dressing up in silly costumes and making deals with the host. The original Deal is best known for its run from 1963-1977 when it was hosted Monty Hall.
Posted August 3 2009 — 1:02 PM EDT
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!