Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Posted August 3 2009 — 6:58 PM EDT
- 'Harry Potter & the Cursed Child' script due out this summer
- Grammys 2016: Secret Ballot
- 'The Walking Dead' returns with 6 exclusive EW collector's covers
- See 'Walking Dead' actor Josh McDermitt in the first trailer for 'Life in Color'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See 'Frozen' fan-favorite Olaf on 'Sofia the FIrst'
- Telltale Games' 'The Walking Dead: Michonne' sets release date
- Amazon orders four seasons of 'Thunderbirds Are Go' with Rosamund Pike