Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Posted August 3 2009 — 6:58 PM EDT
- Heroes: Reborn unveils new H.R.G. art
- How Rachel Platten fought her way to the top with 'Fight Song'
- Hear the Grateful Dead shred on a 1981 version of 'Shakedown Street'
- Paul Feig shares first look at new 'Ghostbusters' proton pack
- A 'Back to the Future' remake? Over Robert Zemeckis's dead body.
- Jon Stewart takes on criticism against Supreme Court marriage equality decision
- Vanessa Bayer nails an impression of this 'Friends' character