Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Posted August 3 2009 — 6:58 PM EDT
- Lamar Odom hospitalized in Las Vegas
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 'iZombie' boss on Major's downward spiral
- 'Manhattan': Ashley Zukerman on the atom bomb drama's explosive Season 2
- There's a Will Ferrell-themed bar in New York
- 'The Flash' postmortem: Scoop on those surprise returns, Stein's fiery condition
- Miley Cyrus and the Flaming Lips are planning a completely naked show (fans, too)
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6