Dan Rather has filed suit against CBS honcho Les Moonves and former CBS news president Andrew Heyward, hoping to reinstate them as defendants in his $70 million lawsuit against the network, Reuters is reporting. The former anchorman is currently suing the network for breach of contract, and Moonves and Heyward were originally included in that claim. In 2008, however, a New York State Supreme Court judge threw out Rather’s charges against the execs, as well as a fraud claim against the network. The fraud claim has since been reinstated.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'The Flash': Barry & Co. finally confront Wells
- David Krumholtz to play a grandma in IFC's 'Gigi's Bucket List'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on dance-offs, anniversaries, and fan questions
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon calls for an end to Baltimore violence
- Kendrick Lamar nailed the first pitch at last night's Dodgers game
- 'The Briefcase': CBS reality show to test if $100,000 is better to give or receive