Michael Jackson’s mother, Katherine, was granted custody today of the singer’s three children by a Los Angeles judge. A family allowance will be paid for out of Michael’s estate. Deborah Rowe, the mother of Michael’s two eldest children, will have visitation rights. Katherine Jackson attended the hearing with her children, Randy and LaToya.
Posted August 3 2009 — 1:36 PM EDT
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'TVD,' 'Supernatural,' 'OUAT' and more
- 'Power Rangers' poster calls out the new megazords
- The 'Yule Log' is back on VOD to heat up the holidays
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama