Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
Posted August 5 2009 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- Bruce Jenner in photo shoot as woman
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha': Who's buying it?
- Iggy Azalea cancels Great Escape Tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!