Actress Jodelle Ferland has been cast in the third Twilight flick, Eclipse, as a “vampire who has just been turned,” according to Variety. Ferland was recently seen in the CBS TV movie Pictures of Hollis Woods and will star alongside Renee Zellweger in the feature thriller Case 39. Although relatively unknown, the Canadian-born 14-year old has appeared in a variety of projects, including Terry Gilliam’s Tideland, the movie Silent Hill, and the TV series Supernatural.
Posted August 5 2009 — 6:00 AM EDT
- Why The Final Girls is the new (scary) Pleasantville
- '12 Monkeys' cast and co-creator tease new, surprising alliances in season 2
- Composer John Williams scores AFI Life Achievement Award
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' debuts with scary good ratings
- Bruno Mars teams with 'Empire' producer for NBC family comedy
- See the trailer for Janis Joplin documentary 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Ellen DeGeneres coordinates Jessie J duet with viral video cohort, and it's perfect