As if Guillermo del Toro wasn’t busy enough (he’s currently preparing to direct two Hobbit films), the Mexican filmmaker has added another project to his already stuffed plate. Del Toro will be producing the Spanish-language horror thriller Julia’s Eyes, according to Variety. Directed by Guillem Morales, a young Barcelona filmmaker, the movie will tell the story of a woman losing her vision while she attempts to discover the truth behind her twin sister’s death. The film starts shooting October in Spain.
Posted August 7 2009 — 7:43 PM EDT
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- Highlights from J.K. Rowling's 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay
- 'SNL': Emma Stone, John Cena, Casey Affleck are final hosts of 2016
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big