Napoleon Dynamite star Jon Heder is attached to star in the sci fi comedy Buddy Holly Is Alive and Well on Ganymede, reports Variety. Based on the graphic novel by Bradley Denton, the film follows a geek (to be played by Heder) who is chased by undercover aliens after receiving a cryptic message from Buddy Holly on TV. Heder will shoot the movie during breaks from his untitled Comedy Central sitcom.
Posted August 13 2009 — 5:30 AM EDT
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot