Screen Gems has bought the rights to comedian Steve Harvey’s nonfiction best-seller Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, according to Variety. The book is inspired by a segment on Harvey’s syndicated morning radio show in which women seek advice to better understand their male counterparts. Harvey will executive produce the film and Screen Gems has begun taking pitches for an ensemble romantic relationship comedy based on the material.
Posted August 13 2009 — 11:27 PM EDT
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big