Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and the rest of the Twilight cast officially reentered Stephenie Meyer’s world of vampires and werewolves today in Vancouver with the start of production on the third film Eclipse. Under the direction of David Slade (30 Days of Night), the vampires of Forks, WA, will confront Victoria and Bella will have to choose between Jacob and Edward. Joining the cast for the third installment are Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria (she’s replacing Rachelle Lefevre), Xavier Samuel as Riley, Catalina Sandino Moreno (Maria Full of Grace) as Maria, Jack Huston (from the upcoming Eastwick TV series) as Royce King, Julia Jones (Hell Ride) as Leah Clearwater, and young actors BooBoo Stewart as Seth Clearwater, and Jodelle Ferland as Bree. Film is set to be released June 30, 2010.
Posted August 18 2009 — 4:34 PM EDT
- Heroes: Reborn unveils new H.R.G. art
- How Rachel Platten fought her way to the top with 'Fight Song'
- Hear the Grateful Dead shred on a 1981 version of 'Shakedown Street'
- Paul Feig shares first look at new 'Ghostbusters' proton pack
- A 'Back to the Future' remake? Over Robert Zemeckis's dead body.
- Jon Stewart takes on criticism against Supreme Court marriage equality decision
- Vanessa Bayer nails an impression of this 'Friends' character