Jon Hamm has joined the cast of Sucker Punch, Zack Snyder’s fantasy film about an institutionalized girl scheduled for a lobotomy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Hamm will play a character named High Roller, opposite the film’s star Emily Browning (Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events), Vanessa Hudgens, Jena Malone, Abbie Cornish and Carla Gugino.
Posted August 19 2009 — 8:57 AM EDT
- Emma Caulfield's TV Diary: Warming up to 'This Is Us'
- Are these the best opening title sequences of all time?
- Please watch Kevin Hart’s reaction to this cat
- 'The Leftovers' creators announce third and final season premiere month
- Erika Girardi defends 'RHOBH': 'It's not just a bunch of bitches'
- 'The Vacationers' author Emma Straub plans to open Brooklyn bookstore
- Critics' Choice Awards 2016: Who should win Best Actor?
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans